Putting the spice into Qualitative Research - 10 & 11 October 2013
Putting the Spice into qualitative research
Among the topics to be explored will be the following:
- Current best practice in online qual
- Selecting the most appropriate methodology
- Handling national and regional differences in qualitative research
- Qual on the move: New opportunities for mobile applications
- Trends in ethnographic and observational research
- Social media, blogs and online communities
- Combining qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Turning qualitative research into actionable results
Insight Show - London Olympia - June 26th & 27th 2013!
The AIMRI Village was again a great success at the Insight Show this year. Stand holders included G3 Translate, SIS International, GMO Japan, Sample Answers, mo'web and AIMRI's newest member, UniQuest from Brazil.
If anyone has any pics then please send them to Catherine at email@example.com and we will be happy to put these on the website.
If you would like to book your stand in the Village for 2014 please call Catherine Harston on 020 8780 3343 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to organise this for you